Prices are tax included
LIMENTE SLIM is a versatile lighting system that allows you to custom design and build your own lighting system. The fixture is available in color temperatures of 3000K and 4000K and allows you to build unified lighting, where corners are also illuminated. The SLIM is well suited for a kitchen workspace, a showcase, inside a wardrobe, for store shelves and any space, where stylish, uniform and efficient lighting is desired. The LIMENTE SLIM system is available in sections of 10, 20, 30, 50 and 100 cm lengths. Don’t forget the 90-degree corner pieces and the flexible corner pieces available!
Appropriate lighting for any occasion is made easy with our dimming and lighting control system. You can easily change the lighting and ambience in your home from efficient and bright to dim and cozy by dimming your LIMENTE SLIM 3000K with our wireless system. You can use the same switch to adjust all the LIMENTE lights in the room, including various ceiling, panel and profile lights. The light adjusts smoothly at the same time while creating ambience for working, entertaining or any mood in between.
LIMENTE LED-SLIM is dimmable either with LIMENTE SMART CLASSIC, LUXUS ja GREENLINE series 24V dimmer (no. 640540) and wireless wall switches (no. 640541, 640542, 640544, 640546 and 640547). The dimmer is installed between the power supply and the fixture. The dimmer includes a similar manifold to the one included in the power supply. You can connect up to 6 LIMENTE lights to one dimmer, as long as the maximum load (W) of the power supply is not exceeded.
LIMENTE LED-SLIM is also dimmable with a Dali driver (LEDDALI100). The driver is controlled by either a 240 V Dali controller or a push button switch, utilizing the "Push Dim" function.
The system is simple to design and implement by following the instructions below.
1. See, where you have power coming in and choose between an end power supply (629203) and an intermediate power supply (629313) accordingly. The first will bring power to the end of the light profile and the latter, a 20 cm long intermediate power supply, can be placed anywhere, so that the light continues in both directions.
2. Choose whether to place the light on the front edge of the cabinet or near the back wall. When placed on the front edge, it is advisable to install the light to project directly downwards. When installing near the back wall, the light should project either at an angle of 15 or 45 degrees, depending on the height of the space. This way you’ll always receive optimal light on a table top. When installing near the back wall, a flexible 1 to 180-degree corner piece must be used as an angular pivot.
3. Select the fixture sections to be placed in succession so that their total length is approximately 10 cm less than your cabinetry in whole. When placing the fixture under the drying cabinet, make sure the fixture is wide enough to attach to the bottom of the adjacent cabinets.
Please note the corner pieces when calculating the total length of the fixture. The length of the fixture should always be approximately 10cm less than the width of the top cabinets. The end result is stylish and the light output is good enough even if there is empty space at the ends.
In corners, you can use either a fixed 90-degree corner piece or a flexible 0-180-degree corner piece. Always use a flexible corner piece at all other corners except those at 90 degrees!
- profillamp 1 x 20 + 1 x 100
- slim P2 5,5W midpowerfeed cable 3000K + 20cm light profile with 3 m cable
- driver 60 W